LOANPAD COMPLAINTS POLICY
Loanpad is committed to providing a high quality service for the benefit of all stakeholders including lenders, borrowers, lending partners, employees and shareholders. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We treat complaints very seriously and make every effort to deal with them effectively. We will investigate your complaint fully, as soon as possible, in accordance with the procedures set out below.
Our complaints procedure
- If you are unhappy about anything we have done, in the first instance we request that you speak to the person(s) involved in the matter to see if they can resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
- If they do not, you will need to make a formal written complaint. This should be sent to our registered office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a separate file for your complaint.
- We will send you a letter or an email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain any additional details that may be needed. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter or email within three working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve discussing your complaint with the person who dealt with the matter in question and any other relevant parties, and also examining all relevant files.
- The individual handling your complaint will then, within 14 days of your complaint, send you a detailed written reply including any suggestions which we hope will resolve your complaint.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, please let us know in writing via post or email and we will arrange to review our decision. A director with overall responsibility for complaints will look at your complaint with a view to resolving it.
- We will let you know the result of the review within five days of the end of the review. At this time, we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
- If we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or if you are unhappy with our final response, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you want to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service after you receive a final response letter from us, you’ll need to do so within six months of receiving our letter.
You can find out more about the Financial Ombudsman Service by visiting: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by phone on 0800 023 4567 or in writing at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall